In 1974, the Larchmont and Mamaroneck community came together to address the mental health needs of its youth, young adults, and families. The goal was to create an agency that would provide quality, affordable, and confidential counseling and psychological services. As a result, the Larchmont-Mamaroneck Community Counseling Center, a public, non-profit charitable organization, was established. Today, the Center’s trained staff of professional psychologists and social workers provide discreet and compassionate care.
Whom do we help and how?
- Individual, couples, and family counseling
- Alcohol and substance abuse prevention, early-intervention and counseling
- Crisis intervention
- Parent counseling and support groups
- Professional consultation and referral
- Convenient day and evening appointments
- State-of-the-art prevention programs in local schools